Process Engineer Opening
Regular Full Time Position
Rohinni is an early stage company dedicated to changing how lighting products are designed and manufactured. We have developed manufacturing processes and equipment that accurately transfer micro-LEDs and other unpackaged micro-semiconductors directly onto circuits. Rohinni’s patented placement technology uses of a variety of circuit substrates which allow for much thinner, more efficient, and less expensive lighting solutions while opening entirely new industrial design possibilities using light. Our current market focus is in lighting applications for consumer electronics and automobiles. Rohinni’s headquarters are in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, with sales and business development personnel in Austin, Taipei and Shanghai. We are looking to add an experienced Process Engineer to our team of wizards in Coeur D’Alene, Idaho.
Domain Experience We Are Seeking
- High volume clean manufacturing environments for electronics
- Surface mounted electronics design and manufacturing processes
- LEDs and/or lighting product design and manufacturing processes
- Circuit designs based on a variety of substrates including polyimide, polyester, FR4 and glass
- Working as part of a team across North America, Europe and Asia
- Smaller scale electronics and processes (down to 0402 and 0201 package size experience preferred)
Functional Expertise You Should Have
- Developing, configuring and optimizing processes from inception through to start up and qualification
- Assessing processes, taking measurements and interpreting data
- Designing, running, testing and upgrading systems and processes
- Developing best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Performing process simulations
- Providing process documentation and operating instructions
Past Achievements We Are Looking For
- Demonstrated successes in implementing and optimizing manufacturing processes at 2 or more electronics manufacturing companies.
- Aptitude towards automation of manufacturing processes.
- Implementation of process metrics and data reporting.
Cultural Elements You Should Have
- Team orientation
- Focus on results
- Flexibility coupled with accountability
- Base salary and bonus commensurate with achievements and experience
- Equity participation
- Benefits plans including medical and dental